I have been nominated for a Creative Blogger Award by Artemis from Otaku Lounge. This is as unexpected as it is welcome, and naturally I’m very flattened.
The award rules are as follows:
– Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
– Share 5 facts about yourself.
– Nominate 15-20 other bloggers and add their links.
– Notify the bloggers you nominated.
– Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
My background in philosophy makes it impossible for me to follow rules, because I can never tell if I am actually following them or just going on in the same way. So the facts that I am sharing are fairly random, and I am not going to nominate 15 other bloggers. That’s just how I roll, dawg.
1. I hate the smell and taste of raw tomatoes. Cooked tomatoes are more or less ok, though… go figure.
2. I used to think a nightmare was a night mayor, and I imagined a plump figure in a crimson-lined black cape who ruled the town at night. I still think that sounds more cool.
3. I love flying, and trained as a pilot.
4. By inclination, I am NOT a morning person. I would far rather fumble around in a bleary haze until about midday, and then stay up until around midnight. I’m always much more productive in the evenings.
5. I wear glasses for driving, reading small print, painting, and staring at computer screens. I don’t do any of those things as much as I would like to.
The people I hope for interesting tidbits from are: